Is this program for me?
If you are worried about your level of alcohol consumption then this program is for you. You will get your own personal university qualified health coach who will assess your risk of drinking and provide you with the support and motivation you need to help you reach your alcohol reduction goal. Our coaches use the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT), an internationally validated screening tool to screen for alcohol risk.
Are you pregnant? The Get Healthy Service can also support you to not drinking during your pregnancy.
- Your own personal health coach
- 10 confidential coaching calls over six months - all at a time and day that suits you
- Motivation and support to set your own alcohol reduction goal
- Information and a journal to help you track your goal and actions
- Help to overcome any problem areas
- Option to re-enrol for coaching or get six months of SMS based coaching for FREE.
How do I get started?
Starting your Get Healthy Journey has never been easier. Complete our simple online form today or call 1300 806 258. Alternatively you can ask your GP or Allied Health Professional for a referral to the Get Healthy Service at your next appointment.