Check out these helpful tools and calculators to guide you through your journey!
- Australian Guide to Healthy Eating - information on healthy eating habits.
- 'Guess How Many' kilojoules are found in some common foods.
- Learn about hunger levels.
- Get Healthy Food Diary - plan and keep track of your healthy eating.
- Physical Activity Guidelines - information about physical activity and exercise.
- Get Healthy activity planner - plan and keep track of what you do to keep active.
- Measure and monitor your waistline and see if your lifestyle is impacting on your health.
- Barriers to healthy eating quiz
- Barriers to being active quiz
- BMI Calculator - Calculate your Body Mass Index Rating
- Get Healthy checklist - Stay motivated to keep on track of your Get Healthy Goals.
- Your Ideal Figure – find out how many kilojoules (kJ) are right for you.
- Burn Your Kilojoules – find out the number of kJ you burn during everyday activities, exercise and sports.
GET HEALTHY TODAY!
Talk to a Get Healthy Service Health Coach on 1300 806 258 or start your journey here! Alternatively you can ask your GP or Allied Health Professional for a referral to the Get Healthy Service at your next appointment.